Chiropractic care can prevent and relieve work injuries. Injured at work? You are not alone, injuries at work occur every day. In fact, almost 7 out 10 work injuries are musculoskeletal related. Whether you have a new work injury or are managing a lingering problem, we can help. Our chiropractic team will help you minimize your time away from work. We focus on discovering the underlying problems and getting you back to health.
Whether it was caused by a slip, trip or fall, is a bruise or carpal tunnel syndrome, dealing with a work injury is extremely stressful. We understand that you want to get back to work so you can start receiving a pain-free pay check again. Get the relief you deserve from the best Columbus worker’s compensation chiropractors and call (614)-418-7122 today.
Common Work Injuries
Work Injury Articles
- Chiropractic Helps Workers Avoid Back Surgery
- Preventing Work-related Pain with Chiropractic
- Office Workers Find Relief with Acupuncture
- Treating Radicular Pain with Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Relieves Pain in Manual Laborers
- Massage Therapy Prevents Workplace Pain
- Posture Education and Chiropractic Relieve Work Injuries